This job sets the tone for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers who walk through our doors
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products
- Prepare and serve beverages consistently by adhering to all recipe standards
- Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and charge payments.
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience as a barista in previous work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs