The Wholesale coordinator is responsible for maintaining the quality of all of our artisan bread and pastry for order fulfillment for our wholesale accounts and our retail locations. You must ensure that all products are inspected and ready for delivery; this involves the ability to count, time management skills and have great attention to detail. Weekends and Holidays are REQUIRED!!
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic math skills. Must be able to add, multiply, count and verify numbers
- Able to read and understand English
- The ability to stand 8 hours per shift.
- The ability to push/pull bread and pastry racks
- The ability to work at a fast pace
- Time management skills
- Ability to reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and climb numerous times during the shift
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
You will be required to work a trial shift as part of the interview process