The Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods and fresh baked products to our cafes, wholesale customers and distribution partners on specific routes. You are responsible for reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our customers. The ideal candidate possesses at least one year of delivery driving experience. No CDL is required, you will be operating a box truck. This is a full-time hourly position. This shift starts at Midnight and ends when all deliveries are completed
We are open 7 days a week so availability on both weekend days is required
The Driver is responsible verifying the orders before departing the bakery, packing orders in bags, crates or racks and loading onto the truck and driving a truck to deliver products to customers safely, timely and professionally. This is a position that requires the ability to work independently, strong time management, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to move a fast pace to pack bread and pastry
- One (1) year delivery driving experience using a box truck
- Must be able to provide a clean driving record, this can be gathered from the DMV/RMV
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions including extreme heat, cold, ice, snow and rain
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb, bend, kneel and crouch
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. numerous times per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous customer service experience required
- Medical DOT card is required!