The Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods and fresh baked products to our cafes, wholesale customers and distribution partners on specific routes. You are responsible for verifying the orders before departing the bakery, packing orders in bags, crates or racks and loading onto the truck and driving a box truck or van to deliver products to customers safely, timely and professionally. This is a position that requires the ability to work independently, strong time management, and ability to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
The ideal candidate possesses at least one year of delivery driving experience. No CDL is required, as you will be operating a box truck. This is a full-time hourly position. This is a great position for night owls/early risers (shifts start at Midnight or 3:00 am). This is a physical, fast-paced, and outdoor position. Delivery drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Must have a valid license and a clean record, and have or be able to obtain a Medical DOT card.
We are open 7 days a week so availability on both weekend days is required
- One (1) year delivery driving experience using a box truck
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to provide a clean driving record, this can be gathered from the DMV/RMV
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions including extreme heat, cold, ice, snow and rain
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb, bend, kneel and crouch
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. numerous times per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous customer service experience required
- Medical DOT card is required
This is an non-exempt hourly position. Pay rates start at $18/hr. paid bi-weekly.