The Shaping Supervisor is responsible for supervising and maintaining the quality of all of our artisan bread, viennoiserie and crackers for our wholesale and retail locations. The Shaping Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and training a team of 6 – 10 staff and upholding our high company standards. They oversee mixers, shapers and cracker staff. The Shaping Supervisor must have a positive attitude and enthusiastic personality as well as a demonstrated ability to work cohesively with staff and with other managers and supervisors. This position is responsible for providing direction, training, and development of employees.
Some qualities we are looking for:
- Demonstrated knowledge of bread shaping, proofing, and baking processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of hydraulic dividers, molders, sheeters, spiral mixers and rack ovens.
- Understanding of bread and cracker mixing processes.
- Ability to oversee and run a cracker production
- Positive motivator with an upbeat attitude
- Ability to provide direction to a team of 2-6 shapers
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good math skills. Must be able to add, multiply, count and verify numbers
This is an hourly non-exempt position with a starting payrate of $18/hr