We are looking for super-friendly, versatile people to join our retail staff! We offer a fun and energetic work environment. You’d be working with kind, creative, and genuine people.
Cafe associates are the face of our company and should aim to make each customer interaction special. You will work one-on-one with each customer; helping them with their bread and pastry choices, pouring coffee/tea, using a POS system to ring in their order and take payment.
The ideal candidate will be pleasant to work with, a team player who’s willing to pitch in, hard-working and able to handle a very fast-paced work environment. We like to have fun, but we take our jobs very seriously. Above all, we value reliability; you must always be on time and ready to work at your best!
Minimum requirements — please make sure you can answer YES to these questions before applying:
- Are you available during our work hours with reliable transportation to get to and from work?
- Do you have friendly disposition and a desire to provide exceptional customer service?
- Do you work with a sense of urgency?
- Do you have stellar problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly?
- Do you remain calm under pressure?
- Are you 18?
Previous experience in front of house at a food service establishment or other customer service setting
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping our customers with their bread, pastry and coffee choices
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Brewing coffee and serving drinks
- Maintain a clean cafe! This includes cleaning tables, doing dishes and taking out the trash
- Taking cash/credit/gift card payments
Does this sound like you? Then apply today!