As a member of the cracker team you will be responsible for the preparation, scaling, mixing, sheeting, cutting, baking and packaging of crackers in accordance with our standard recipes. The cracker position requires the ability to work independently as well as in a team, strong time management, and organizational skills. Our process is completely hands on and is a unique chance to work with a new product line for us using our freshly milled whole grain flours.
You will be required to work Monday- Wednesday 1:00pm-9:30pm.
- 1 year of experience in a production bakery, preferred
- A basic understanding of safe food handling practices
- Independent, hard worker
- Ability to work at fast pace
- Neat and organized
- Basic math skills
- Strong, energetic and self motivated
- The ability to stand 8-10 per shift
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. numerous times per day
- Ability to bend, reach, squat and change positions frequently
- Ability to read and understand recipes in English
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
This is an non-exempt hourly position. Pay rates start at $15/hr. paid bi-weekly.