We are looking for a creative, motivating professional who will contribute to prep work, pastry baking and pastry mixing, but who won’t be afraid to delegate. The Pastry Supervisor must have a positive attitude and enthusiastic personality as well as a demonstrated ability to work cohesively with staff and with other managers and supervisors. They will be responsible for providing direction, training, and development of employees.
• Daily production for all pastry items, including but not limited to viennoiserie, pastry, sandwiches and salad
• Assist in production, including organization and cleanliness of dried storage, walk-ins, and dairy fridge
• Assist with product testing and recipe development
• We are seeking self-motivated employees who work well in a fun, positive, fast-paced team environment with
possibilities for advancement.
• Excellent attendance, reliability, communication and interpersonal skills
• Daily quality checks of products
• Accepting of deliveries
• A genuine passion and knowledge for food and pastries.
• Culinary school attendance.
• Dependable and hard-working.
• Must be meticulously clean and aware of all food safety standards
• Must be available to work on different shifts, weekends, and holidays.
• Experience in a professional bakery is preferred
• Availability to work holidays and weekends
• Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly, operate commercial kitchen equipment, and work on your feet for the
The shift is very physically active, you are constantly on your feet and moving through the kitchen.
Does this sound like you?
Seven Stars Bakery is an award winning bakery with three retail locations and a separate baking facility. We offer paid time off, medical and dental benefits and a 401k plan with a company match for full time employees. We are open 7 days a week so availability on weekends is required. You will be required to come in for a working interview (this means working for part of a shift as part of the interview process)