We are looking for a full-time Assistant Manager to oversee day-to-day responsibility for retail store operations. The ideal candidate possesses at least two years of food service/retail or restaurant management experience. You must have a positive attitude and be able to assist in providing direction, training and development of store employees, hiring of staff, maintenance of building and cleanliness of store as well as complete store deposits, ordering, completing inventory and any other duties necessary in the day-to-day operations of the cafe.
We are open 7 days a week so availability on weekends is required
- Two (2) years of customer service experience in a management or supervisory role
- At least one year of management experience in the food service industry, preferred
- Have early morning, closing, holidays, and weekend availability as required
- Ability to delegate and lead by example
- Perform well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly communicate with your team and within a team of managers
- Be highly organized and possess strong time-management skills
- Responsible and dependable
- Able to deal with confidential matters in a respectful manner
- Must be confident and enthusiastic
- Reliable transportation to pick up items from production facility and complete daily bank deposits
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest along with your resume.