As a Keyholder at Seven Stars Bakery you set the example for other employees. You are responsible for overall day-to-day operations when a manager or assistant manager are not present. This includes opening or closing duties, managing staff breaks, assigning side work, count and balance cash drawers, uphold the Seven Stars Bakery customer service standards at all times.
You are expected to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality standards, as well as an exceptionally neat and clean environment. The keyholder sets the example for other employees by taking the initiative to provide exceptional customer service and ensure that all employees are upholding the Seven Stars standards in the absence of the assistant manager or cafe manager.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Open or close cafes without the assistance of a manager
- Maintain the flow of the line, lead by example by demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Assign break tasks, run breaks and assist with the management of shift change
- Lead training of staff according to the Seven Stars Service Standards
- Maintain a positive attitude during your shifts
- Handle customer complaints and interject to diffuse situations
- Initiate side projects during down times including but not limited to: daily cleaning list, stocking line items. Make sure that all staff is assisting and no one is standing idle
- Uphold and maintain high standards of Seven Stars Bakery including; customer service coffee brewing standards, product quality, and store cleanliness
- Counting cash drawers and safe balancing
Hourly rate for the position is $15.00/hr + tips