Join Our Team
Join the Seven Stars team to enjoy great food, great people, and great perks where you work!
We take good food seriously, but we like to have fun in the process. Serving our community with award-winning breads and pastries is only possible because of the combined efforts of every member of our team – from our bakers and baristas to our dishwashers and managers. We value all our employees and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, supportive, equitable, and vibrant work environment in a community-rooted space. Many of our employees have been with us for several years, some for more than a decade!
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid sick time (up to 40 hours)
- Paid vacation
- Participation in our medical/dental/vision plans (Seven Stars pays 75% of the individual premium) for full time employees
- Participation in our 401(k) plan with a 4% company match
- Generous meal and drink allowances (bread and pastries galore!)
- Potential for growth within the organization
- Ability to work weekend days (both café and production positions) – we cannot consider any candidates who do not have weekend availability
- US Employment Authorization
With 5 locations in Providence, Rumford, and Cranston, each of our cafés is a welcoming and bustling community space. We strive to deliver the highest quality breads, pastries, and beverages with an eye towards excellent customer service in this fast-paced, friendly environment.
All hourly cafe employees will be members of UFCW Local 328 as a condition of employment. Employees must sign a union authorization form within the first 30 days in order for continued employment.
Click on an open position to learn more and apply.
All of our production and managerial positions are based at our commissary kitchen/office space in Pawtucket. We have a large team tackling a diverse set of tasks in a fast-paced, creative, and fun environment. Click on an open position to learn more and apply.
Seven Stars Bakery is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.